Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Thoughts From Cathy~ Whispered Beginnings


I have a story published in an anthology of Love Stories 
{Whispered Beginnings}. My story Whispers In The Wind is a fairy tale love story and the book is available through our Anna's Legacy Store @ www.annaslegacy.com with 10 % of the proceeds being donated to Anna's Legacy.  Have a wonderful Day and READ A BOOK! 
I had a  wonderful time at the Oklahoma Writers Conference in Oklahoma City! There were a lot of fascinating people there with wonderful information to help everyone with their writing careers. This was my first time to attend a conference and it was well worth the time and money spent. I would encourage anyone who writes to attend a conference near you. They are Fantastic! Also I have to brag just a little.  I won 2nd place in the conference contest for Inspirational Story with my Childrens story "Hugs From Heaven"! Yeah!!!! I beat out 52 other entries!!! My judge was from NY. WOW! I am now looking for a editor to send this childrens christian story to be published. I will keep you posted on my progress!  

 p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: Times; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; <font size="3">fan</font>

No comments:

Post a Comment