Monday, June 20, 2016

New on our Etsy Store!!!


Mystique Stone Magic ~ The Spirit Within

Green Cameo W/ White Pearls, Peridot & Silver Beads 

Designed By : Cathy Collar 


Item # CLC215
 


@ https://www.etsy.com/listing/267553809/item-clc215-green-cameo-w-white-pearls?ga_search_query=Pearl&ref=shop_items_search_3




Pearl  " Ocean Magic "I am the symbol of integrity, purity, and grace.  If you choose to live with intensity, commitment and love, then I will be your symbol of self- awareness, for I effuse you with emotional growth and readiness.

Peridot  " The Stone Of  Destiny"
I stand as a guardian of hope, wisdom, generosity, abundance, and compassion. Let me take you in hand and guide you to understanding your destiny and spiritual purpose. 


Free Stone Magic & Ocean Magic Card with Purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment