Friday, April 2, 2021

Easter Greetings

I Touched The Hand of God Today


I touched the hand of God today
my worries swept away.
A newborn’s touch of innocence
to bless me on this day.

I saw the hand of God today
my doubts were chased away.
The young girl said they are all jerks
 her friend brushed tears away.

I touched the hand of God today
my fears were dashed away.
The young man handed me the drugs
then he knelt down to pray.

I heard the hand of God today
my mind was blown away.
The mother said, “Take that truck back
to steal is not God’s way.”

I touched the hand of God today
my heart melted away.
Wrinkled and rough, the old man’s hands
as he went home today.

 By C. L. Collar


2 comments:

  1. A beautiful string of words!!! Thank you for sharing them, Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cindy. Sharing God's word is always rewarding. <3

      Delete