Thursday, March 2, 2017

In Honor Of Dr. Suess Birhtday


Did you know that Dr Suess wrote Green Eggs and Ham on a bet that he could not write a book using only 50 words?

In Honor of his birthday here is my attempt doing just that,

 

Where Oh Where Is That Darn Cat ?
By C. L. Collar   

Where oh where is that darn cat?
Where oh where can he be at?
Is he in the flower bed?
Is he hiding in the shed?
He is not in the flower bed.
He is not hiding in the shed.
Where oh where is that darn cat?
Where oh where can he be at?
Is he up on the high roof?
Did he make the big dog woof?
He is not up on the high roof.
He did not make the big dog woof.
Where oh where is that darn cat?
Where oh where can he be at?
Is he hiding in the tree?
Is he up there having tea?
He is not hiding in the tree.
He is not up there having tea.
Where oh where is that darn cat?
Where oh where can he be at?
Is he underneath the house?
Has he, has he caught a mouse?
He is not underneath the house.
He has not, has not caught a mouse.
Where oh where is that darn cat?
Where oh where can he be at?
Meow!
Where were you?
I was in the flower bed.
I was hiding in the shed.
I was up on the high roof.
I did make the big dog woof.
I was hiding in the tree.
I was up there having tea.
I was underneath the house,
Where I, where I caught a mouse.
Now you don’t be so rude.
Where oh where is my food?


48 words used
big where oh is that darn cat
can he be at in the flower bed
hiding shed not up on roof did
make dog woof tree there having
 tea  underneath house has caught
mouse meow were you was now be
so rude is my food a don’t high


No comments:

Post a Comment