Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Thoughts from Cathy ~ Don't Worry! Be Happy!


Don’t Worry! Be Happy!
Okay, I have been silent about this for as long as I can. I am a grown woman of 55 years and have lived long enough to know what foods are good for me and what foods are NOT! What I am having a hard time understanding is why in this time of our countries despair and debt we are funding studies about foods and products that have been around forever? Haven’t these products been tried and tested through the ultimate test of time? I mean first is was my luscious bacon. DON’T EAT BACON! People have been eating bacon since there have been able to hunt pigs and there has not been a mass of bacon related caused death as far as I know. Next you tell me my milk is bad for me then you take away my eggs and bread! I now have no breakfast, which you tell me is the most important meal of the day!  I could go on and on, but lets just say this. We KNOW what foods may be bad for us and we make the decision to eat them anyway so why are we wasting valuable money on senseless studies? Upon checking further into these so called studies I have found that most of them are done by companies trying to make the other guy look BAD and them look GOOD. So here is my advice to you. Eat what you want! (Because you are going to anyway.) Enjoy life!  Smile more! Have a Positive Perspective! Trust in God!  Do this and I will salute you with a glass of Red or White Wine! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Bottom line: it's not so much what we eat as what we're doing in-between meals. We've got to be more active and I'm talking to myself just as much as to everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So True! Jennifer. And don't believe everything you read or hear in the news. Common Sense never killed anyone!

      Delete